Our PE Internship Program
Intern Level I
Prospect Equities® is among the fastest growing
real estate company nationwide, is looking for a marketing intern to
assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Chicago
leasing team. This is a unpaid position where you will focus on drafting
blog articles and press releases, as well as editing work from outside
contributors. The role will also include developing content for
websites, proofreading, fact-checking assisting on marketing campaigns,
and social media.
- A portfolio with press releases or writing samples.
Recent graduate or enrolled in school and majoring in marketing,
journalism, public relations, English, business communications,
or communication arts.
- Available to work 24 – 40 hrs/week during normal business hours starting in February/March.
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, meticulous attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include compiling and writing news stories and
profiles, researching story leads, fact-checking, copy editing
and reviewing editorial submissions.
- Background in finance or real estate a plus, as well as experience with search engine optimization.Intern Level II
Equities® is seeking a marketing intern to assist with marketing,
branding and other graphic efforts involving the company, including, but
not limited to, collateral and digital design, as well as branding and
interfacing with the company's extensive advertising outlets.
should have a creative mind and an eye for great aesthetic. Products
include e-mail campaigns, newsletters, brochures, fliers, postcards, and
social media posts.This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door
in the world of Chicago real estate, and potentially create a
long-standing career with our company.
• Social media content creation and postings
• Putting together marketing materials and listing presentations
• Help write and put together solicitation letters
• Lead generation
• Client management and follow-up
• Assist with schedules and showings
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
Required language: English
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.